Friday 12 February 2010

SOLO EXHIBITION

February is flying by so quickly and I am filling most of it up with the preparation of my solo exhibition which starts 7th March at The Museum in the Park, Stroud, Gloucestershire.
For those of you local to Stroud I will be at the Museum between 2-4pm on Sunday 7th March demonstrating how I make my work. The Museum has also organised collagraph workshops for me to do, details of which will be on their web sight, www.museuminthepark.org.uk. Come and try your hand at collagraph printing.

4 comments:

LAC EMP 2020 said...

Sue,
Hope this is a great success as this museum is a super venue. It is a little gem of place and so easy to get to. If we can make it we will. Lesley x

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

I adore your work and your prints. Good luck with your exhibition!

Carolyn

Viv said...

Hi Sue
So glad I found your blog. Love the prints and will try to visit the exhibition. Looked for detals of classes on the museum web site but couldn't find any info. Can you let me have info and contact no. Thanks Viv

Andrew Finnie said...

That poster's very juicy, Good luck with the show!