Thursday 10 December 2015

AND THE WINNER IS.......

Thank you to everyone who gave me such useful feedback about Create for Christmas, the set of craft workshops delivered at the yard:ARTspace to encourage handmade festive loveliness. As a self employed artist things that seem a good idea in one's head, sometimes proves otherwise when discussed with others.
Everyone who offered suggestions and thoughts about these specifically targeted sessions, both from my blog and my facebook page have been popped into Grandpa's bowler.
So Elaine from Kitsch and Curious, you are a lucky winner, please let me have your address so I can get your prize in the post.
I had so many replies that I decided to pull 2 out of the hat so Tracey Turner, let me have your address too.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to offer an opinion, it has been very valuable market research, so watch this space, I suspect Create for Christmas may make a return next year.

1 comment:

LAC EMP 2020 said...

Congratulations to both Elaine and Tracey.I am so impressed with you doing market research for next year already. 2016 should be a cracker then!